Korean Government supports international students who intend to study graduate programs in Korea thorough the Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP). Once selected as a KGSP recipient student receive full scholarship, living expenses, air fare and etc while they take one year Korean language course and two or three year degree course.
Application for KGSP through HUFS is now available, and we would like your assistance in distributing this announcement among your networks.
-Brief Information on 2013 KGSP-
- Host: National Institute for International Education (http://www.studyinkorea.go.kr)
- Scholarship Period: One year Korean Language (September 2013 – August 2014)
Two to three year Master/Ph.D Program (September 2014 ~ )
- Benefits: Full-tuition, Living allowance, Air-fare, and etc
- Note: Application must be submitted to HUFS or overseas Korean Embassy according to nationality requirements
Applicable Departments and majors at HUFS: Graduate School or Graduate School of Int’l & Area Studies Only
- Application Deadline: March 22, 2013
- Eligibility and Required Documents: Please refer to attachment
*Applicants who have ever enrolled in a university in Korea will be disqualified from applying to the KGSP program. (any degree or exchange program)
Should you have any questions regarding the program please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org / 02-2173-2449.
Main Coordinator for KGSP
Administrative Office of Graduate Schools
Hankuk University of Foreign Studies
Attached: 1. 2013 KGSP Application Guideline(HUFS)
2. 2013 KGSP Application Form(HUFS)
3. KGSP Applicable Majors at HUFS